Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Luck of the Irish


While this post may be a little late, Lexi celebrated her first St. Patrick's 
Day in style, thanks to her thoughtful Aunt Wendy.
On March 17, Alexis wore her kelly green onesie proudly. After all, she IS 25% Irish!

1 comment:

The Freedmans said...

Hey Erin-

So sorry I didn't get back to you. Blogger doesn't actually tell me when someone leaves a comment so until I just randomly was looking through them...I didn't see your comment. Anyway, yes, my brother, sister and 3.5 year old niece live in Fairfield, CT. Is that where you live?

You have a lot to look forward to although I do miss the days when she was such a little baby. She is growing up so fast - giggling, eating solids, teeth, etc. Crazy how fast the time goes.

Hope you are doing well. Your daughter is very cute.

Take care, Ashley