March 30th marked the one year anniversary of Lu's passing. We will be forever thankful that we found out the news of my pregnancy just in time to share it with Vic's beloved mother. While she did not get the opportunity to meet Alexis, she is spoken of often to her granddaughter. The family all gathered in Sparta this weekend to remember and celebrate such a wonderful woman.

Uncle John, Aunt Kate and you know the rest of us!


Vic, Lexi and Lu's sister Terry


The Hamilton ladies with Lu's mother,
sister and two of her best friends at her favorite diner

1 comment:
Court & Brad's party was great. A lot of fun. I can't wait for their wedding!
Sounds good. Not sure when I'll get out there next with our crazy busy schedule but I'll keep you posted. My bro lives on 2821 Congress Street. Where do you all live?
Post a Comment