Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And After...

Thanks so much Tom for sharing your green thumb! We'll keep you posted on whether the deer strike.



After all that hard work, it was time to celebrate the start to summer. First up, some cocktails at home followed by a great dinner at 55 Degrees. Lexi loved being out on the town with us and tried to join our conversation whenever she could. 

For anyone in Fairfield reading this, the dinner was fabulous from start to finish. Go soon if you haven't already. And, they added an outdoor patio section for the season!



1 comment:

The Freedmans said...

Hey...no, didn't have that problem with Logan (thankfully) but that did happen to my friend with twin girls. The doc told her that's your cue to introduce solids. It could also be a teething thing perhaps. Anyway, as hard as it may be, I think the cry it out method it your best bet.

We are starting to endure the separation anxiety/ mommy attacks. Before I think I secretly thought I would like it (she wants me!) but I am quickly learning I do not! Haha...