While a visit to the doctor's office is usually never much fun, we eagerly look forward to all of Lexi's well visits so we can see how she's measuring up. Yesterday was her 6 month appointment, and our growing baby girl weighed in at 16 pounds, 12 ounces (65%) and was 27.5 inches tall (95%). Tall and trim, woo hoo!
Dr. Homa was really thrilled with her developmental milestones and said she was doing everything he likes to see at this stage. She even had us laughing - as I was busily writing notes, Alexis decided to lick my sheet of paper. Blue ink was on her lips, her tongue, her mouth. Can't look away for an instant anymore.
The one not so fun moment was when we were instructed to initiate Bedtime Bootcamp - so last night we officially said goodbye to the middle of the night visits/feedings much to Lexi's dismay. It was a LONG night in the Hamilton household, but we're hoping that we'll all benefit from this in the end. If you happen to be up anytime from 2 - 4 am this evening, chances are we'll be right there with you...

1 comment:
Hi Erin -
I saw your comment on Ella's blog - and thought I would check out Lexi. She is adorable!! Isn't having a little girl the most wonderful thing! I can't believe how life has changed. Perhaps one day our two little girls can meet.
Post a Comment