Thursday, June 18, 2009

Movin On Up

I was talking to my sister (Aunt Wendy/Lexi's Godmother) yesterday. She's an avid reader of the blog, though she's never left a comment on it. Talk about a call to action Hanks family... :)

She can't believe 7 months have come and gone with Alexis in our lives. She said that Vic and I might not notice the small changes quite so much since we see Lexi each and every day. But for Wendy, Carl and the kids who see her every few weeks, they are amazed at how much she's growing and developing. Made me think about how everyone on the "outside" must feel about how quickly our little girl is growing into a big girl. I think these two series of photos below paint the perfect picture. Time sure flies when you're havin fun:

Coming home from the hospital - 
2 days old and swimming in her infant car seat

June 17th - Last day in her travel system

Lookin like a big girl in her new Britax!
Hope she's comfy as she'll be in this for several years

I take this same pic of Lexi on her birthday each month 
to keep track of how she's changing.
Here she is (above) at 1 month

And now at 7 months

Staying still is a thing of the past

No comments: