Monday, June 22, 2009

Victor's Video

Lexi and I created a photo slideshow on the computer and shared it with Vic yesterday for Father's Day. But just when I was beginning to think I may be tech savvy, I now simply can't figure out how to get it onto the blog. 

Well - after several attempts, here is a link to it. You just type in the URL below and it should work. Please pardon the appearance/shakiness, I literally had to videotape it while it played on the computer screen and then upload that file. But you get the idea. Point is, he is one amazing dad, and we love him all the way to the rainbow and beyond.

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/66a0899196a1b5ff124cc866371032bc/video/4689466

1 comment:

The Freedmans said...

Yeah, Will & Grace although they were tempted to call him his middle name "Keane" because they don't like Will & Grace. Not sure what they will decide.

Wedding was in Washington Depot. Whew...had a little too good of a time:)