Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa Baby

Alexis met Santa for the first time. She did much better than I anticipated.

We had "cautious interest" and the tiniest little grin while she was actually on his lap. Once her turn was up, we waited on the sidelines for our photos. That's when she decided she was actually a BIG fan. She pushed off the stroller and tried walking back for more. Unfortunately, other children had already claimed her spot on his lap.










She settled for pointing excitedly at him and calling him "dada". I guess in a way she is wise beyond her years to make that connection.

2 comments:

The Freedmans said...

Wow..yes, she did much better than Logan. Logan is a little shy with everyone until she gets to know them and then is a total ham. I guess she's a little like me:)

Happy Holidays. Christmas will be so fun this year at this age!

Anonymous said...

Great job Lexi!! You have been such a good girl this year, I know Santa will leave you lots of presents!!
Love,
Aunt Wendy