and for our thirteen month old, yesterday marked the first time she received a cheesy pick-up line. A gentleman at the grocery store told her, "Your eyes are like the ocean." And while I tend to agree, I'm glad she didn't bite.
Speaking of thirteen months....look who's bottle free now! We made the switch for the most part during her birthday, but we weren't quite ready to let go of the snuggling and cuddling that came with her bedtime bottle. Over the past few weeks though, Alexis has mastered the art of walking while drinking from her cup, so it was clearly time to pack the bottles away. Luckily, there's been no looking back.
We're gearing up for another cold, snowy weekend around here, so what better way to get a jump start than a playdate with Grayson, Keaton and their mommy Adrienne?! Happy Friday one and all. Maybe we'll put Lexi's new snowsuit to use.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Such a big girl now!
Have fun in the snow, hope we get to see you this weekend coming up:)
Love,
Aunt Wendy
The shirt looks precious! I am glad you liked it! I added some more Valentines options for you to see!
Post a Comment