Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our little Valentine

Alexis and I snuck off to The Picture People recently to have some new photos taken. We surprised Vic and emailed him one picture (and one word) each day leading up to the holiday. The finished result spelled out "Will you be my Valentine?" Do you think he said yes?!






And I totally recommend The Picture People by the way! We went during Lexi's lunch time/nap time, and I was expecting a disaster. Instead, she put both her sweet and spunky sides on display for the photographer and had a ball looking at all the framed pictures in the store and walking over to the other babies who were waiting their turn. And, they were running a holiday promotion, so our family got these Valentine's in their mailbox because Lexi loves them all, too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 15 months Lexi! I had such a good time babysitting you the other day:)

Luv,

Aunt Wendy

Anonymous said...

so sweet! don't you love picture people?! we got all of syd's portraits done there her first year.

Kelley Brown said...

These are adorable!

Erin said...

So sweet! You are so creative Erin. I'm impressed!