I'm sending warm birthday wishes to Lexi! I hope she is having a wonderful day and is excited for year #2! It's going to be a great year for her, I'm sure. She is already developing into such a cute, fun, smart little girl.
Our family of four...Northerners at heart...we moved from Fairfield, CT and now call Dallas home. We use this blog to capture the special moments and milestones along the way. Thanks for checking in!
5 comments:
Alexis,
We love you so much and wish you a very Happy Birthday.
Love,
Nanny and Grandpa
Happy 2nd Birthday Alexis! May all of your wishes and dreams come true!!
Love, Aunt Wendy, Uncle Carl, Matt, and CeCe
Happy Birthday Alexis! You are too cute for words! Love watching you grow up!
happy birthday to alexis!
I'm sending warm birthday wishes to Lexi! I hope she is having a wonderful day and is excited for year #2! It's going to be a great year for her, I'm sure. She is already developing into such a cute, fun, smart little girl.
Love always,
Ashley
Post a Comment