'Tis the season for a visit to see jolly old St. Nick.
So off we went to the mall last week.
You told Santa you want a blueberry lollipop for Christmas.
(And, for good measure, you added a Mickey Mouse balloon and a bicycle to your list).
You talked about his reindeer and his white beard, you spotted the presents on his sleigh.
You touched his white gloves and his glasses.
And then, as soon as you saw the basket of candy canes, you wiggled right onto his lap.
"He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf,
and I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself."
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm sure you will get your Blueberry Lollipop, balloon and bicycle because you have been a very good girl this year!!
Love, Aunt Wendy
Erin,
Truly an amazing shot. Mom is going to love it.
-Dad
I think Santa looks happy to see her. She looks great.
Post a Comment