Monday, March 14, 2011

Neighborhood Watch

Back in November, your Great Aunt Terry came for a visit.
She knows how much you like dogs,
and she also knows that your daddy has no desire to own one.
So, for your birthday, she gave you the next best thing.
Fluffy may be battery powered, but he walks and barks and wags his tail.
Just like the real thing.
One night, a month or two ago,
I walked around the corner to find you and Fluffy waiting for daddy to get home.
Cutest neighborhood watch team I ever did see.
Once you got impatient standing at the window,
you decided to take your puppy for a quick walk.
I think it may just be the perfect solution for our little dog lover.
Thanks Terry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alexis, You look way to cute with your dog! If you ever need a "real dog" fix, you can borrow Ozzie.

It was so nice visiting with you Friday--you have turned into quite the big girl these days and we are so proud of you!
Love, Aunt Wendy, Uncle Carl, Matt and CeCe