Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Bronx Zoo

Another terribly creative title, if I do say so myself.

Recently, we took a trip here
The Bronx Zoo
(see Vic, I told you there was a reason I took a picture of this sign)
It was a really fun family adventure.
None of us had been before, and we all left pretty impressed.
We were treated to a lovely fall day,
and there was tons to see and explore.
We even made great friends with this little monkey,
who followed Lexi from window to window as we strolled along the exhibit. 
We never did find the giraffes -
despite walking in circles and following all the signs,
and there wasn't enough time for a camel ride,
but it was a wonderful way to spend the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lexi, Matt and I were at the Bronx Zoo in June for his 7th grade class trip...it was a VERY hot day there, but it was fun watching the teenagers at a zoo:) The last time Matt had been there was when he was a baby. Glad you had a good time!


luv, Aunt Wendy

Anonymous said...

I like to see Vic in his natural habitat.