That was one of my favorite days! Thanks for sharing the video, definitely brought a smile to my face, a few laughs and and a few tears. Love you guys:)
Saw this latest entry. I was taken back at the first photo. It really looked like Vic was dancing with Lexi!!! Once I gathered myself I realized it was Courtney. For a few seconds I thought you did video magic. Great looking at the video again.
Our family of four...Northerners at heart...we moved from Fairfield, CT and now call Dallas home. We use this blog to capture the special moments and milestones along the way. Thanks for checking in!
3 comments:
That was one of my favorite days! Thanks for sharing the video, definitely brought a smile to my face, a few laughs and and a few tears. Love you guys:)
Wendy
Saw this latest entry. I was taken back at the first photo. It really looked like Vic was dancing with Lexi!!! Once I gathered myself I realized it was Courtney. For a few seconds I thought you did video magic. Great looking at the video again.
Take care and love to all of you.
Terry
happy anniversary! looks like it was a beautiful day!
Post a Comment