Thursday, January 26, 2012

Our first baby

I guess you really can't judge a book by its cover.
We thought Alexis was handling the adjustment to life with a new baby quite well.
And, for the most part, she really is.
Though she has started calling for us in the middle of the night.
She wants to come in our room since she knows her sister is there also.
Vic pulled the same stunt with his parents,
and I'm told he snuck into their room until he was about 9.
So, in an effort to nip this in the bud,
we have been hugging her but telling her no and that we'll see her in the morning.
Through sobs last night she wimpered,
"but I just want mommy to snuggle with me so I'm not left out."
Poor thing.
We don't feel too terrible though, as she was fast asleep five minutes later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vic pulled the same stunt with his parents, and I'm told he snuck into their room until he was about 9.

TYPO

The correct age is 19.