We got one that "just barely" fits in between the car seats.
When our lease is up this summer, it may be time for a larger SUV.
Never a mini-van though, promise!
(pic caught mid-buckle)
As a result, we have spent most of the week bringing buddies home from school with us.The excitement as they hold hands and walk to the car together is super sweet.
The giggles and chatter in the backseat make me smile all the way home.
Lexi races through the house to show her friends her dress-up clothes, her jewelry,
her critter house and her room.
She seems so proud of her belongings,
and she's always eager to share, thank goodness.
One daughter gets to play while the other gets to nap.
That makes this mom happy indeed.
Though, I must confess, at times I feel like the universal bottom wiper.
I thought it was enough helping my own little ladies.
But every friend that has come here has gone number two...
and then asked for my help.
Is that sharing too much info?
I suppose it's a small price to pay for some mid-afternoon fun.
(mom, can we climb into the back for an adventure in the driveway?!)





No comments:
Post a Comment