On Lexi's day off from school this week, we went to visit Santa.
We had to pick up a few birthday presents at the mall/Target,
so I figured it would be a good afternoon for the time-honored tradition.
There should be no lines mid-week (in November, no less),
so off we went.
After a quick change into their Christmas dresses,
they were ready.
Or at least Lexi was.
Ryleigh took one look at the jolly old man in red,
and she was not a happy camper.
Each glance at his face brought on more tears.
I posted the photo on Facebook,
and here were the responses:
"classic!"
"Love it!"
"I like her sister's reassuring hand on her leg"
"Every family needs a picture with Santa with like this one!"
"So cute!"
"I agree with you Ryleigh, Santa is kind of creepy!"
"The first time I've seen Ryleigh unhappy!! She'll laugh about it in years to come..."
"This is adorable and so funny! They are too cute!"
"That's a keeper! Xmas card all the way"
"Roles were reversed in our picture! I admire Lexi's ability to smily through the noise"
"Omg that is priceless!!!"
"oh no! Santa for the first time is never easy!"
"I was hoping H-H would react that way instead we got "the puzzled" look. Too funny & cute!!
"This is so great!"
"Classic Santa pic - love it"
"Trumbull mall? We went to see Santa over the weekend. Evelyn made the exact same face as Ryleigh!"
"ohhh sweetie!"
"I love this! John thinks Lexi has a look that says sis you are ruining this for us...He's not going to come if you keep this up"
"That's awesome! We saw Santa today too and he had a very similar effect on Quinn"
Here it is, in all its glory
Oh yes, she was that upset.
I went and rescued my sweet baby girl...
after the photo was snapped for posterity, of course!
Big sister on the other hand was quite a fan.
She kept saying, "Oh, there's just one more thing"
and ran back to him to ensure he got her list in full.
Let the holiday season begin!
Friday, November 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Even crying she is still the cutest baby ever. Love her...saving this pic
Alice
One sister loves playing in the snow and the same sister loves Santa.
Santa photo toooooooooooooooooo cute. Poor Ryleigh!
A. Terry
Post a Comment