It had been way too long since we'd seen the Hanks cousins,
so the girls and I made a quick trip to Jersey last weekend for a visit.
As always, Lexi had herself a ball following Matt and Cece around all day.
I am confident she wishes she was their younger sister.
Ry loved everyone's company too, except for Ozzie the dog.
She clung to me for dear life and shot backwards glances,
making sure the little guy hadn't come any closer.
Girlfriend is apparently quite scared of dogs these days,
as it happened again on a playdate this week.
But she sure does love her aunt
As for me,
I'm left wondering how on Earth my nephew is 15...
and how my niece is old enough for her first boyfriend!
Time flies when you're having fun!
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment