Enjoyed the video of your new neighborhood. It looks really nice and something the girls will enjoy. Is this the neighborhood that eventually you'd like to buy in?
It's been sooooooooooo hot here I can't imagine what it's like down there. Thank goodness for the pool.
Thanks so much for the "tour" of your neighborhood! It was great seeing your house; now I can picture where you live. The neighborhood is lovely - it reminds me of some of the more upscale areas of NJ, CT, and PA - so ultimately not too different in Dallas :-) Does it feel a lot different from the northeast?
I hope you are all having a nice summer and enjoyed Fourth of July holiday. Did you do anything fun?
I head up to Cape Cod and then Block Island so I'm really excited to see my friends and spend some time on the beach.
Our family of four...Northerners at heart...we moved from Fairfield, CT and now call Dallas home. We use this blog to capture the special moments and milestones along the way. Thanks for checking in!
3 comments:
Enjoyed the video of your new neighborhood. It looks really nice and something the girls will enjoy. Is this the neighborhood that eventually you'd like to buy in?
It's been sooooooooooo hot here I can't imagine what it's like down there. Thank goodness for the pool.
Luv to you all.
Aunt Terry
Thanks so much for the "tour" of your neighborhood! It was great seeing your house; now I can picture where you live. The neighborhood is lovely - it reminds me of some of the more upscale areas of NJ, CT, and PA - so ultimately not too different in Dallas :-) Does it feel a lot different from the northeast?
I hope you are all having a nice summer and enjoyed Fourth of July holiday. Did you do anything fun?
I head up to Cape Cod and then Block Island so I'm really excited to see my friends and spend some time on the beach.
Hugs and kisses to everyone!
Ashley
I just saw the video of your neighborhood. It's beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. Is that where you want to be permanently?
Sue
Post a Comment