Monday, December 16, 2013

Ryleigh Turns 2!

Our little lady turned 2 today!
We really just cannot believe it.
She had a sweet birthday party (at Chick-fil-A, no less) last week.
As soon there's a free moment,
I will download and post all of the photos of her and her buddies,
as well as share an update about "the 2-year-old-Ry".
In the meantime, here are a few pictures from her actual birthday.
If we had to describe her in one word, it would be "joyful".
She makes every day brighter, and we couldn't love her more!


And, let's not forget to wish a big Happy 35th Birthday to her daddy.
We celebrated as a family on December 8th -
got our Christmas tree, cooked some soup,
played indoors as the ice/snow came down, watched holiday movies
and had wine, champagne and an ice cream cookie cake.
Then, I really took him out of his comfort zone
and threw a little surprise party at a new bar/restaurant this past weekend.
Just like Ryleigh, I hope he felt how loved he is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday sweet Ryleigh!!! We miss you all.

-Chrissy, Avery and Paige

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest 2 year old goddaughter ever!

Anonymous said...

tell Ry I said happy birthday!! I miss her so so much and I honestly cannot believe she's already two. Send me pictures of her party and give her a kiss.

Alice

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!

Love,
Wendy