Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Bunny

As we continue to watch the snow fall on this first Monday in March, I thought it might be fun to let Alexis experience a snowstorm for real (during the last big storm, she slept right through it all). I have such wonderful memories of winter in Sparta, sleigh riding in my back yard with neighbors Jen and Caitlin and having snow sleepovers at the Kuhl household during high school. My father never did heed the warnings that only emergency vehicles should be on the road when I pleaded for him to get me to my friend's house for the night. 

So, I bundled my lady up in her pink snowsuit from Nanny, and we spent some time playing in the winter wonderland. She actually seemed to enjoy herself and was a quick study in the art of making snow angels. Just another few years and our daredevil might test out whether a tongue really can get stuck to a pole.
 
In the meantime, we'll savor our precious pink snow bunny!

Apparently Nanny thinks I'm a very big baby
(that, or this was the only girl snowsuit left in the store)





Can you tell my mommy is ready to 
put the Bob Jogger to use? 
I'll just keep quiet that it doesn't look 
like we'll be hitting the roads today


No comments: