When I was younger, I wished I had blue eyes. Instead, hazel it is.
So far, Alexis has the eyes that I had hoped for. But you know what?
I still think that I'M the lucky one
because I get to look into these each and every day:
Such a sweet post! I had always wanted blue eyes too. :) Actually, if you look back at pictures I drew of myself when I was little, I always drew myself with blue or green eyes. Ha! :)
Our family of four...Northerners at heart...we moved from Fairfield, CT and now call Dallas home. We use this blog to capture the special moments and milestones along the way. Thanks for checking in!
1 comment:
Such a sweet post! I had always wanted blue eyes too. :) Actually, if you look back at pictures I drew of myself when I was little, I always drew myself with blue or green eyes. Ha! :)
Post a Comment