It has been raining A LOT the past two days.
The kind of rain that caused Borders to lose power while we were there.
But that's perfectly fine by Alexis.
She has a new fascination with umbrellas.
And she loves to splash in the puddles.
So...
if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
After all, every once in a while it's fun to break the rules.
And I'm not the only one who thinks so.
As we left the bookstore today, Lexi headed straight to a giant puddle.
She simply couldn't resist jumping around.
And so, I let her.
An elderly coupled smiled at the sight - and then told me I was a good mom.
Friday, October 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
And you are!! Good thing ALexis like rain as we are getting some more this week:)
Luv, Aunt Wendy
Awe, you ARE a good mom!! I realize that my first inclination is always to say "no" simply to avoid a mess. But kids need to have fun like that some days! :) And having a boy, I know he's born to get dirty. Ha! Maybe I'll get more used to it.
Post a Comment