I'm so very thankful for these two little girls who made me a mother.
On Mother's Day, I'm especially thankful.
They both call me "mama"…not mom, mommy or mother - just mama.
I hear it all day long, and I love it.
Lexi filled out a little questionnaire at school "All About My Mom" -
she said the best meal I cook is: spaghettio's
in my free time I like to: text my friends
that she and I enjoy: swinging on the swing set together
and that my job is: take care of her forever and ever
I have to agree with her on all points!
We are also very thankful for this mama (and Grandpa)
who both flew in (during a tornado) to take care of the girls
so we could travel to Mexico for the wedding of Vic's college buddy Justin.
Sunday, May 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
looks like a wonderful weekend was had by all!!
Wendy
Post a Comment